Friday, July 1, 2011

Prague, Czech Republic - the first time

I arrived in Prague with the expectation of staying for about a week and moving on to Vienna, Bratislava, Brussels and then Amsterdam. That's not what happened at all and I ended up staying for while and heading back. I planned on meeting up with my friend Ethan once again and meeting his friend who was living and teaching English in Prague. Ethan and I spent four days of sightseeing and meeting up with his friends there. Here are some of the pictures of the city:

Charles Bridge



 Prague Castle


 The old city:


Ethan and I also took a trip outside the city to Kutna Hora, a small village that's main feature is a church decorated with bones. Back in the day someone was actually hired to use the bones from 40,000 people and create fixtures around the church. Some weird stuff that I wasn't surprised to see at all in the Czech Republic . . .  

Some creepy pictures:




After about a week in Prauge it was time to move on (or so I thought) and go to Vienna.

1 comment:

  1. eeek the bones are creepy! it looks cool, but that's a lot of people parts!!

    ReplyDelete